Avoid feeling overwhelmed and giving up on your resolutions. Create new, simple and fun healthy habits. Here are our top 8 ways to wear your wellness® in 2020.
1. Thrive: Start a bullet journal to fuel your success toward your health and wellness goals. This fun, colorful practice makes your to-do lists into done lists.
2. Hydrate: Drinking more water and less of everything else is the new little black dress—it looks great on everyone.
3. Revive: Intermittent fasting goes mainstream and doesn’t have to be extreme. Just fast for half your day, 7:30pm to 7:30am, to lose weight, boost energy and revitalize digestion.
4. Inspire: Believe in yourself and others will too. 2020 is all about seeing the good and kindness in ourselves and others.
5. Value: We live in a disposable world. Find ways to truly appreciate our environment and bodies by supporting sustainable and clean beauty and self care products.
6. Infinite: Don’t wait for it to come to you…just go get it, you create your future!
7. Nourish: It’s important to nourish the mind, body and the soul.
8. Grateful: Begin a gratitude practice. This simple task can change your perspective, as well as, create more opportunity and abundance.
xoxo/Deanna + MaryAnn