So what is a HIIT workout?
It is a high intensity interval training workout.
Why we do love it?
Here are my top 8 reasons to give HIIT a try…
- Burns calories and fat in a shorter amount of time
- Helps build endurance
- Efficient energy use during intense periods of exercise and then short rest periods
- Boosts your metabolism, even after the workout
- No equipment necessary
- You burn more fat
- Varied exercises so you never get bored
- High intensity aerobic training is good for your heart health
HIIT workouts offer something for everyone
- If you are very active you will love the challenge
- If you are a beginner you can go at your own pace
You can do it. I always like to say….”If you don’t use it you lose it”