Did you know that most people give up their new year resolutions by January 21st? And only 6% of peeps follow through with their goals!
Everyday is a new opportunity to revive your efforts to thrive. No need to wait for the the beginning of a year, month or a week to start anew. At our recent Results Are Better Resolutions workshop we made a nutrish + delish sweet potato soup & discussed how to spark our commitment to take daily action toward our wellness goals.
Perhaps you would like to try the recipe yourself: Thrive Sweet Potato Soup
- Saute a chopped, large, sweet onion in 1/2 to 1 tsp extra virgin, unrefined coconut oil in a dutch oven or large heavy bottom soup pot
- Cook the onion, low & slow until it translucent & caramelized
- Add in 1 small head or 1/2 large head cauliflower, chopped
- Add in 2 large sweet potatoes, chopped
- Add in 1 quart of low sodium veggie or chicken stock + enough water to cover the veggies (about 4 cups)
- Bring to a boil & then simmer until veggies are tender (30-40 minutes)
- Puree with a stick blender until smooth & check seasoning
- Add in additional spices to your tastes—cinnamon, cayenne, ginger, turmeric, etc…
- Garnish with chopped nuts or unsweetened coconut and/or citrus zest
No time to make your own soup, no problem.
Our favorite soupers, Splendid Spoon, will deliver vegan, gluten free soups right to your door. Click here to connect to their website to find out more & be sure to use our Ambassador Perk: NOURISH20 for 20% off your order.
Need more soup inspiration?
Splendid Spoon founder Nicole Centeno has a beautiful new cookbook filled with recipes & motivation to nourish yourself with real food.
xoxo/MaryAnn & Deanna